The lovely Jess from Whoa, Mamma! has tiggy-tagged me and challenged me to reveal 10 random facts about myself. I don’t usually go in for this sort of thing, but lucky for you I’m feeling all ‘over-sharey’! So Jess, here goes…
1. I love lists, but do tend to over think the mechanics of them a bit. For instance, I just spent five minutes wondering what I should put at number one on this list…
3. I love cooking, but hate deciding what to cook.
4. I grew up in Tasmania. I was born in Hobart, but spent most of my childhood on a farm. Explain a few things?
5. When I’m not writing, I quite like building websites. It’s creative and techy all at once and I get to learn something new pretty much every day.
6. I was treated for breast cancer this year and last. Part of this treatment was a bilateral mastectomy. Fortunately they were able to do a reconstruction straight away, and I’ve now perky little gals (for the first time in my life, I might say). I sleep better at night knowing that I’ve done all I can to minimise the risk, and so far, so good…
7. I’ve always been a bit of a nerd, and it only seems to be getting worse with age.
8. I love getting flowers.
9. I once lost 25 kg in 12 months. I hope to do it again one day.
10. If I won the lottery, I’d hire someone to wash my hair for me every day.
So there you go, ten things you probably didn’t really need to know about me.
Can you share one random thing about yourself?